Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Who is This Blog For?

The rough draft of my book's "Forward" - whatever the heck that is, may have the answer:

What the book is not:  About a person that was picked last in gym and then became an Olympic athlete, who can relate?  It's a book about an average guy, that is moderately successful, that fought adversity.

"Getting Picked Last in Gym" is a metaphor for something you wanted to do and couldn't, in life, school, work, maybe your first failure.  Remember, all my jocky friends, your first failure?  Pretty rough - probably still hurts, huh?

All of us have been there; some more than others.  Hopefully, this has your wheels turning and you are starting to think about your story(ies).  I'll share my Chapter One with you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story and comments. I want to hear!